- "Dreams are a collage of many memories intertwining and blending with each other. Isn't it incredible?"
- —Pewter, in the Character trailer
He is the engineer of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department's Advanced Brain Investigation Squad (ABIS), working under Boss. He also works alongside Kaname Date and Aiba. He is the inventor of the Psync system.
- 1 Design
- 2 Personality
- 3 Story
- 3.1 Early Life
- 3.2 Cyclops Serial Killings
- 3.3 Advanced Brain Investigation Squad
- 3.4 Murder of Shoko Nadami
- 3.5 A: New Cyclops Serial Killings
- 3.6 B: Assisting Renju Okiura
- 4 Appearances
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Navigation
- 8 References
Cyclops Serial Killings
Advanced Brain Investigation Squad
Murder of Shoko Nadami
A: New Cyclops Serial Killings
AA: Investigation on the Bloody Polar Bear
AAA: Confession from Mayumi Matsushita
AAB: Search for the Injured Culprit
AB: Interrogation of #89
B: Assisting Renju Okiura
BA: Kidnapping of Iris Sagan
BB: Discovery of Manaka Iwai
|AI: The Somnium Files|
|Day 1: sigAI||Day 2: saikAI||Day 2: meikAI||Day 3: syokubAI||Day 3: rihAI|
|Day 4: youdAI||Day 4: jikAI||Day 5: zugAI||Day 5: syokuzAI||Day 4: syougAI|
|Day 5: seisAI||Day 6: hiAI||Day 6: sanpAI||Day 3: gumAI||Day 4: jukkAI|
|Day 4: kikAI||Day 5: jinnAI||Day 5: ihAI||Day 2: keitAI||Day 3: gyoukAI|
|Day 3: kyuusAI||Day 4: syuurAI||Day 4: irAI||Day 5: dakkAI||Day 6: kekkAI|
|Day 5: kenzAI||Day 5: jutAI||Day 5: kokkAI||Day 6: sousAI||Day 6: hakAI|
|Appears||Absent||Voice Only||Absent||Voice Only|
|Voice Only||Voice Only||Voice Only||Voice Only||Absent|
|MaiN: 1||MaiN: 2||MOUNTaiN||CHaiN|
- Pewter's nickname, especially when written in Japanese as ピュータ, is the shortened version of the word "Computer" (コンピュータ). This is most likely in reference to his works with computers, A.I., and the Psync System.
- "Pewter" is also the name of a shade of grey, which most likely matches his hair color.
- Out of the 6 humans in the main cast, Pewter is the only one who doesn't die in any route or ending. Even Mizuki Okiura, while never killed on-screen, has an unknown fate in the Mizuki Bad END, as she is most likely killed by Saito Sejima soon after.
- Pewter is one of the few confirmed LGBT+ characters featured in the game, alongside Renju Okiura and Mama.
- In a fan-made Character Poll for AI: The Somnium Files held on Twitter, Pewter came in 9th place, tying with Hitomi Sagan.