- "Dreams are a collage of many memories intertwining and blending with each other. Isn't it incredible?"
- —Pewter, in the Character trailer
He is the engineer of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department's Advanced Brain Investigation Squad (ABIS), working under Boss. He also works alongside Kaname Date and Aiba. He is the inventor of the Psync system.
- 1 Design
- 2 Personality
- 3 Story
- 3.1 Early Life
- 3.2 Cyclops Serial Killings
- 3.3 Advanced Brain Investigation Squad
- 3.4 Murder of Shoko Nadami
- 3.5 A: New Cyclops Serial Killings
- 3.6 B: Assisting Renju Okiura
- 4 Appearances
- 5 Gallery
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Navigation
- 8 References
Design[edit | edit source]
Personality[edit | edit source]
Story[edit | edit source]
Early Life[edit | edit source]
Cyclops Serial Killings[edit | edit source]
Advanced Brain Investigation Squad[edit | edit source]
Murder of Shoko Nadami[edit | edit source]
A: New Cyclops Serial Killings[edit | edit source]
AA: Investigation on the Bloody Polar Bear[edit | edit source]
AAA: Confession from Mayumi Matsushita[edit | edit source]
AAB: Search for the Injured Culprit[edit | edit source]
AB: Interrogation of #89[edit | edit source]
B: Assisting Renju Okiura[edit | edit source]
BA: Kidnapping of Iris Sagan[edit | edit source]
BB: Discovery of Manaka Iwai[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|AI: The Somnium Files|
|Day 1: sigAI||Day 2: saikAI||Day 2: meikAI||Day 3: syokubAI||Day 3: rihAI|
|Day 4: youdAI||Day 4: jikAI||Day 5: zugAI||Day 5: syokuzAI||Day 4: syougAI|
|Day 5: seisAI||Day 6: hiAI||Day 6: sanpAI||Day 3: gumAI||Day 4: jukkAI|
|Day 4: kikAI||Day 5: jinnAI||Day 5: ihAI||Day 2: keitAI||Day 3: gyoukAI|
|Day 3: kyuusAI||Day 4: syuurAI||Day 4: irAI||Day 5: dakkAI||Day 6: kekkAI|
|Day 5: kenzAI||Day 5: jutAI||Day 5: kokkAI||Day 6: sousAI||Day 6: hakAI|
|Appears||Absent||Voice Only||Absent||Voice Only|
|Voice Only||Voice Only||Voice Only||Voice Only||Absent|
|MaiN: 1||MaiN: 2||MOUNTaiN||CHaiN|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Etymology[edit | edit source]
- Pewter's nickname, especially when written in Japanese as ピュータ, is the shortened version of the word "Computer" (コンピュータ). This is most likely in reference to his works with computers, A.I., and the Psync System.
- "Pewter" is also the name of a shade of grey, which most likely matches his hair color.
General[edit | edit source]
- Out of the 6 humans in the main cast, Pewter is the only one who doesn't die in the course of the story. Even Mizuki Okiura, while never killed on-screen, has an unknown fate in the Mizuki Bad END, as she is most likely killed by Saito Sejima soon after.
- Pewter is one of the few confirmed LGBT+ characters featured in the game, alongside Renju Okiura and Mama.
- In a fan-made Character Poll for AI: The Somnium Files held on Twitter, Pewter came in 9th place, tying with Hitomi Sagan.