It is a "-zukuri"-styled mansion located in Azabu, Minato District. So Sejima lives here, along with his countless amount of bodyguards. His wife lived here until she passed away, and his son Saito lived there until his young adult years.
- Default dialogue:
- The Sejima residence.
- Day 5: dakkAI, during the free move investigation segment:
- A tree.
- A garden stone.
- A garden stone.
Where's the life signal coming from...?
- A topiary.
- That's a big moss ball.
No, actually... it's a well-manicured tree.
He must be into topiary.
- It's not a big moss ball.
- That's a big kabosu.
No, wait. That's a bush.
It's a nice bush.
- Not a kabosu.
- That's a big, green mochi.
Actually, now that I look closer, it's just a bush.
A spherical bush.
- Not a mochi.
- A giant, green blob. If four connect, they disappear.
Oh, never mind. That's a plant.
It's a plant.
- Not a blob.
- A garden lantern.
- There's an arch-shaped stone bridge over the pond.
- A pond.
- A pond.
Nobody is around.
- There's a small island in the center of the pond.
- There's a rest area with a roof over it.
- There's a veranda, like a rest area.
- Date: (That's So...)
Date: (Next to him is...)
Aiba: (It looks that way.)
Date: (What's Hitomi doing with So?)
Iris: Date? What's wrong?
Iris hasn't noticed them yet.
I decided to ask her about them.
Date: You said you don't know So Sejima, right?
Iris: Right, I don't.
Date: What about your mom?
Date: Does she know So?
Iris: I don't know...
Iris: I don't think she does.
Date: Do you ever talk politics at home? Anything like that?
Iris: Not particularly...
Iris: Why are you asking me this?
It was at that moment.
Two bodyguards dressed in black came running out of the mansion.
They had panicked looks on their faces.
Bodyguard: We told you, you can't come in here!
Bodyguard: You can't do what you want just because you're a cop.
Bodyguard: You're trespassing. That's a crime, you know.
Bodyguard: Get lost.
No use pushing it.
If they called HQ, we would get arrested for sure.
And what would happen to Iris...?
Who would protect her?
Naix is a huge organization. They have people everywhere.
I can't risk being caught. Then I wouldn't be able to save Iris.
Date: Let's go, Iris.
- Day 5: zugAI, during the 2:21 PM investigation segment:
- A hanging scroll.
- An expensive-looking table in the middle of the room.
- There's a cushion on top of the chair.
- A folding screen.
- Mizuki's favorite metal pipe...
- Date: There's something strange about this vase...
Aiba: (What is it?)
Date: This is definitely where the smell is coming from.
Aiba: (Is there something inside?)
Date: Maybe, but the opening is covered by a metal plate.
Aiba: (The lid is fixed with a bolt. It will not open easily.)
Aiba: (Then, as is standard procedure...)
- I need a way to see inside...
- Fragments of the broken vase.
- So's body...
Cut into pieces.
- Aiba: (That is the head of So Sejima.)
Date: The left eye is hollowed out...
Aiba: (This is most likely a crime committed by the New Cyclops Killer.)
- Date: Do you have an estimated time of death?
Aiba: (Today, some time between 11:00am and noon.)
Date: That's about when I was talking to Ota at Matsushita Diner...
Aiba: (At that time, Mayumi was in police custody and Iris was in the ICU of Central Hospital.)
Aiba: (They have not moved.)
Date: That means Ota, Mayumi, and Iris couldn't possibly have committed the crime.
Date: Assuming that this is the work of a single killer, those three can be eliminated from the list of suspects.
Aiba: (Ota, Mayumi, and Iris are not the New Cyclops Killer.
- Date: By the way, why is there no one in the mansion?
Date: No bodyguards, no housekeepers...
Aiba: (I do not know.)
Date: Does So have family?
Aiba: (So Sejima's wife died in labor 30 years ago giving birth to their son.)
Aiba: (Their son is currently living abroad.)
Date: So lived here alone?
Aiba: (Do you find that suspicious...?)
Date: No just...
Aiba: (Date, a call from Pewter.)
Date: Connect me.
Pewter: Date, the Psync machine is up and running!
Pewter: You can Psync with Mayumi now.
Date: Oh, thanks, Pewter...
Date: But there are more pressing matters now.
Pewter: Did something happen?
Date: Yeah. I found So Sejima's body.
Date: With the left eye hollowed out.
Date: I'm at the Sejima household.
Date: Send the investigation team over.
Pewter: I can answer your questions when I get back to ABIS.
Pewter: Got it!
Aiba: (Date, what is your plan?)
Aiba: (Wait until Crime Scene Investigation arrives?)
Date: No, there's something I need to do.
Date: If that taxi driver was telling the truth, Mayumi was at the warehouse yesterday.
Date: And we know the chocolate we found at the scene was hers.
Date: Maybe she saw something. Maybe she knows something we don't.
Date: Some kind of clue or information about the culprit.
Date: Yeah. We're going to Psync with Mayumi.
- On Day 5: Tuesday -dakkAI-:
- If you examine the Topiary, Date will think to himself that it's a blob, and that aligning 4 of them together would make them disappear, before correcting himself. This is a reference to the Puyo Puyo video game series, in which colored blob creatures named "Puyo" fall on a grid, and aligning 4 of the same color make them disappear, moving the remainder downwards.
- If you examine the Island, Date will mention how "Small Island" sounds like "Kojima" in Japanese, at which point Aiba becomes excited at hearing that The Director Kojima was present. When she realizes he's not here, she exclaims "It honestly wouldn't be that weird for him." This is a reference to video game creator and director Hideo Kojima, famous for his eccentric style of game direction and storytelling, as featured in games such as Metal Gear Solid and Death Stranding.
- Out of all the locations featured in the video "A-set Reservations Unknown", the Sejima Residence was the only one not properly introduced by name.